Where am i?

I open my eyes. Wet, i'm all wet and in the middle of the ocean. But for some reason i'm not drowning even though i can't swim. Its amazing! The sky and the ocean seem to be touching  with the same hue of blue and somehow, i cant tell the difference between floating and flying. My eyes are not stinging. and i wonder what kind of water im in. its fresh water. then i realise that this must not be the real ocean. I see a figure coming up to me. i cant recognise it at first but then as it gets closer, it looks more and more like a ship. It gets realy close to me and as if by some command, it stops right beside me, as if to say "well...what are you waiting for?" there's a rope laddre to its side and i grab on to it adn start climbing to the deck. i get on deck and to my suprise, theres no one there. there's a still silence and the only sound is the steps of my feet as i walk around inquisitively. Its not an extraordinary ship. in my opinion, it looks quite srandard, plain, average even and nothing extraordinary. For some strange reason i feel the ship as me. its movement on the waters, side and side,up and down. it was quite strange but yet still it made scense. i continue to walk along the deck and finally get to the captains wheel. as soon as i touchit with my finger, the ship starts to move foward. the wheel starts spinning out of control and the ship turns rapidly. everythingis unstable. then i grab unto the wheel to keep it steady, then it obeys the command of my actions and stands still. AMAZING!

I open my eyes again nd i'm under  shallow water with some one holding me. Even though i'm under water i hear people singing. Then a hand grabs me and pulls me out of the water. I've just been baptized. i wander what just went on then i realisen the hands belonged to Mr Opong. He toook me to the pond to baptise me. A few members of the Church are on the shore and they are the ones singing. I remember now. Its Sunday and the sermon was touching and made me understand salvation Mark 16:15-16; "Go ye into the world and preac the gospel. he who believes and is baptised shall be saved and he who dows not believe shall be condemed....." thets why i decided to be baptised. Because i believed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What it means to follow Jesus

The Jesus sense of humor.